BECOME A MEMBER OF KSA & BE A PART OF AN ASSOCIATION THAT BRINGS TOGETHER CHITRAPUR SARASWAT BRAHMINS
- It gives a sense of pride & belonging to the bhanap community in associating with an organisation that has grown in leaps and bounds with the blessings of Lord Bhavanishankar & our Holy Guru Parampara with more & more Bhanaps joining as members.
- Brings together all bhanaps under one roof promoting brotherhood amongst themselves
- Offers various charitable activities – distress relief; education assistance; medical assistance etc through funds donated by the more privileged for the benefit of the lesser privileged
- Facilitates cultural, social and economic advancements through various activities like social gatherings; cultural programs (fine arts, sports etc); the KSA-CSN initiative etc
- Discounted use of banquet halls in Mumbai and a Holiday Home in Nashik and many more such facilities that may follow in future to come.
- A monthly magazine that offers the pleasure of reading and the various happenings amongst our community and an opportunity for you to also air your thoughts and achievements.
- KSA deploys a democratic methodology of working and a commitment to charitable activities and bettering the quality of life of bhanaps.
- As a member you can participate in the management of KSA both by contesting the Managing Committee Elections and voting for the the candidates of your choice. You can also stand for elections & help our community.
- Membership is very nominal and payable once in a lifetime (Patron Member ₹ 7500; Life Member ₹ 5000 and to facilitate membership of other family members we have a Spouse Category ₹ 3000 and Family Category (for parents and children of existing Patron/Life Members) ₹ 2000. All bhanpas above age of 18 years are eligible for membership. (Acceptance of Membership Fee in KSA Savings A/c 100903130096969 with SVC Co-op Bank Ltd IFSC SVCB0000009. Download form by clicking here)